ReachOut IT is always seeking talented professionals who want to become part of something big. We believe in developing lasting relationships with our people, partners, employees, and consultants. ReachOut has clearly defined its direction, mission and vision, and needs talented professionals who share our core values to join our group. We offer a fun and fulfilling work atmosphere, professional training and development, and vast resources for growth.
If you think you might be a fit for our awesome, rapid-growth, fast-paced company, here are some quick guidelines for you.
What We Look For
- Culture - Anyone who considers joining ReachOut must be able to embrace our core values. They’re who we are and why we exist.
- People Skills - Some people have them, and some are better suited for the back office. Managing business technology starts with managing expectations, and that requires an outgoing personality that shines in a crisis.
- Critical Thinking - Nobody knows everything, but it's how you go about using what you know and pushing the boundaries of your own limitations to grow yourself. Thinking outside the box isn't even enough...we blow up the box.
- Job Skills - The first three guidelines may or may not be inherent. But job skills are definitely something that can be learned. Of course, you need to have some knowledge and experience relating to what you’re applying for and that general field. However, we love seeing people grow and being a part of that process.
Inside Sales / Appointment Setter - For Immediate Hire
We are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Pro to join our high-performing team! In this role you’ll be working directly with our senior sales and marketing team to follow up on the leads coming into our office, scheduling appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database. Read more
IT Support - Network Administrator (Level 1/2) For Immediate Hire
We are looking for a full-time professional Network Administrator / IT Support Tech to join our high-performance Service Delivery Team! In this role you’ll be working directly with our customers and their staff providing IT Support. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software. Read more
What We Offer
- A culture of personal responsibility and mutual trust
- Competitive salaries
- Trendy professional dress code
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Technology certification financial assistance
- Rapid expansion with opportunities for growth/advancement