IT Support – Network Administrator (Level 1/2) For Immediate Hire
We are looking for a full-time professional Network Administrator / IT Support Tech to join our high-performance Service Delivery Team! In this role you’ll be working directly with our customers and their staff providing IT Support. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
You will work out of our office in Mokena, IL (southwest suburbs of Chicago). 90% of these will be remotely worked on the phone and via chat with our customers’ end-users, with the occasional need for an on-site service call. You’ll also be responsible for detailed documentation of your work, ensuring customer satisfaction on tickets you work, and creating and updating internal technical procedures.
This position offers a solid base salary plus incentive pay based upon performance. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for health insurance and cell-phone reimbursement. You MUST be based in Chicago area or suburbs and a US citizen (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Understands Windows operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) business owners and senior-level executives.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least two year’s experience in a customer-facing IT Support role, preferably in a business-to-business environment. You must have reliable transportation with a vehicle five-years old and newer, and live in the Chicago area (preferrebly in the south and southwest, or western suburbs). You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Network Administration: 1 year
- IT Management: 2 years
- Chicago, IL
Required licenses or certifications:
- A+ Certified
- SonicWall Experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Network+ Certification